*This post may include affiliate links to see my disclosure policy click HERE.
We all know that person who has an unhealthy love for makeup. A do I eat this week or do I buy the new Too Faced pallet kind of unhealthy. I was once one of those people, but then I started college and to replace my makeup money for book money, and that’s where I’m at now. Although I don’t buy makeup like I used to, I still love it, and so I made a list of all the makeup and makeup related products that I would love to get as a gift! So here are all the gifts that would be perfect for the makeup lover in your life!
- Artis Brushes– I don’t own any of these brushes, but they look heavenly, and everyone I know who has them loves them. I have dreamed of owning these brushes for a long while, but the price is heavy and definitely not in my budget, but everyone who has them says they’re worth it. I’m still saving, but I hope to get a set someday!
- Becca Highlighter– I dream of one day owning a Becca Highlighter! The one that I swatch every time I’m in a makeup store is champagne pop and let me tell you it’s crazy beautiful! They have shades that work for every skin tone so if you aren’t sure what to get you can ask someone in the store and I’m sure they will help you find the right shade!
- Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Lip Kits– Again, like most high-end makeup I can’t afford this, but I often dream of owning a Kylie Lip Kit. I’ve heard only good things about the lip kits, and I know that they are a great product! I’m excited to see if and when she comes out with a Christmas or holiday collection this year because I love to see what colors she decides to create!
- Beauty Blender– I actually own a beauty blender so I can honestly say that this product is amazing! I highly recommend this to anyone who does their makeup. This makes my foundation go on amazing, and it looks full coverage, but natural looking all at the same time! Make sure you get the real product because there are a lot of fakes that don’t work as well.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer– There is so much hype around this concealer, and as soon as I run out of my Urban Decay concealer I am going to try this one. The only issue with buying this for someone else is the picking the color, but if you’re creative, then I’m sure you can figure something out.
- Anastasia Lip Gloss– This product is something that I have been dreaming of ever since gloss came back into style! I would love this gloss, and the reviews are amazing! This seems like a really great product that I would love to try!
- Anastasia Contour Kit- This has been on my wishlist for a very long time! Contour kits are great because they feature a couple different shades that could be used for different purposes. I often find the cream version at TJ Maxx, but I’m set on the powder version, so I haven’t considered the cream, but it is an option.
- Eyeshadow Palettes- There are so many great palettes that if you ask anyone at a makeup store, they can point you to one of the greats! However, if you want to buy online, I picked out three that are guaranteed to please. The first palette I chose is a new palette that everyone is talking about and that most people love. This palette, the Anastasia Sultry palette is a little pricey, but it’s totally worth it, and you can check it out here! The next palette, created by Morphe, is a more reasonably priced option that is still amazing quality and you can check this palette out here! The last palette is one that is a holiday release by Too Faced, and it’s everything I hoped the holiday palette would be and you can get it here.